First and foremost we would like to thank every one of our customers for being understanding of the new challenges we all face. We would like to especially thank everyone of our associates for bravely doing their best to continue to serve our customer with the very best of service. If we all do our part now, we will all be together in no time!
With our world changing around us and we quickly adapt to this new reality we all can play a part in helping end this pandemic. At the International Meat Market we are taking several drastic and important steps to keep our customers and our staff safe while we battle this virus.
Steps we have taken:
1. We are limiting the number of customers in the store at one time to give customers plenty of space to practice social distancing and also be able to shop comfortably.
2. We have setup tents with patio heaters and stocked them with an array of produce items and some staple grocery items to help cut back waiting times.
3. We have a greeter at the front entrance at all times handing out numbers, bringing out online orders, taking anyone's order (waiting in line) and serving customers anyway they can.
4. We have an outdoor register setup to allow for proper social distancing wait line and to cash out online or phone in orders.
5. We have intensified our around the clock routine cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
6. We are disinfecting every basket, cart and door handle between use.
7. We are equipping our staff with face masks, gloves, antiviral solutions and protective plexi-glass shields at each of our registers.